1. Is Whistle Workwear a full service boot buying experience?
Yes! Whistle Workwear Boot Experts are continuously trained to ensure that your boot buying experience is flawless. Our Boot Experts can size, stretch, or special order your boots so that you get the perfect fit, every time. Your boots protect you on long, hard days on the job, and our Boot Experts will do what every it takes to find the best boot for you.
2. Do your Whistle Workwear retail stores have all the same items I see at the online store?
No, unfortunately some items are online only and will be labeled as Online Only Keep in mind that just as our Whistle Workwear stores vary in size, so does the merchandise each store is able to carry. To find out if your Whistle Workwear location carries a certain item please contact Whistle Workwear on our customer service form or by phone 1-888-484-WORK(9675). You can also contact the Whistle Workwear location directly by using The Store Locator.
3. If I ordered online can I return or exchange to any Whistle Workwear location?
Yes, if the item is unused, and has all the original packing including the tags, you are welcome to return or exchange the item(s) at any Whistle Workwear location. Please remember to bring the receipt with you, or the item(s) that are being returned will go onto a store gift card.
4. How do I return something to WhistleWorkwear.com?
If you wish to return your purchase, please do so within 90 days of receipt for a full refund. Returned items must be clean, unwashed, unused and in original packaging with all components. Complete the return packing form you received with your order and send all returns or exchanges back to the return address on the return packing form, that can also be found below. The return label cost is the customers responsibility. Please note that returns/refunds or exchanges take up to 5 business days upon receipt to process.
Attn: Whistle Workwear Online Returns
6818 Tacoma Mall Blvd
Tacoma, WA 98409
5. Can I track the progress of my return?
6. What if I am returning a gift?
If your order was a gift (or shipped to an address different from the billing address), you can return to:
Attn: Whistle Workwear Online Returns
6818 Tacoma Mall Blvd
Tacoma, WA 98409
Refunds will be issued to the original payment method on the order unless you indicate it was a gift, in which case the refund will be issued on a gift card and sent to the gifted returning the product.
7. What payment methods can I use?
We accept Visa, MaterCard, Discover, American Express credit cards and PayPal. We also accept Whistle Workwear and American Workwear Gift Cards.
8. Can I chat online with a customer service representative?
Yes, we are available to chat online with you Monday-Friday 8am to 6pm Pacific Time. Outside of these hours you are welcome to leave a message, but this message will not be returned until the next business day.
9. How can I track my order?
You will automatically receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped. You can also login to your WhistleWorkwear.com Account and select "My Orders" to see if your order has shipped.
10. Can I ship to multiple addresses on one order?
No, there is not an option to ship to multiple locations. If you would like to ship items to different address in one order, please use the comment section to do so or call American Workwear at 1-888-484-WORK(9675).
11. Can I make changes to my order once it has been placed?
Yes, to make changes to your order please call us at 1-888-484-WORK within 2 hours of placing your order to make any changes.
12. I changed my mind, can I cancel my order?
13. How long does standard shipping take?
Standard shipping is between 3 to 5 business days if shipping is to States other than Washington and 1 to 2 business days if shipping is in Washington.
Note that the legal title of purchased product(s) is transfers to the buyer at the point of shipment. Whistle Workwear is not responsible for STOLEN packages.
14. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, packages shipping internationally will be shipped via the United States Postal Service. Please allow 1-2 business days to prepare your order for shipment. Once shipped, transit time is approximately 6-10 business days till you will receive your order. All international orders will be charged a shipping fee at checkout. Please note duties and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
15. What shipping methods can I choose from?
Shipping Options are as follows: (Please allow 1-2 business days to prepare your order for shipment)
Ground (Monday - Friday Delivery) takes 5 to 7 business days to receive your orders
Priority Ground (Monday – Friday Delivery) takes 4 to 6 business days to receive your order(s)
Expedited Shipping Options
3 Day Shipping (Monday – Friday) Additional shipping charges apply.
2 Day Shipping (Monday – Friday) orders must be placed by 2pm Pacific Time. Orders received after 2pm Monday - Friday will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or holidays will ship out on the next business day. (2 Day shipping is not available outside the contiguous 48 U.S. States.) Additional shipping charges apply.
Next Day Shipping (Monday – Friday) Orders sent Next Day are shipped Via UPS and must be placed by 2pm Pacific Time. Orders received after 2pm Monday - Friday will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or holidays will ship out on the next business day. (Next Day shipping is not available outside the contiguous 48 U.S. States.) Additional shipping charges apply.
16. Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes, for any bulk order please contact us or you can call us at 253-475-2300 with the item #’s and quantities you are looking to purchase. We will then send you a quote within 24 hours.
17. How do I check my gift card balance?
To check your Whistle Workwear gift card balance please call .
18. Can I purchase gift cards online?
Yes, we sell Whistle Workwear gift cards online. To purchase a gift card Click Here. All Whistle Workwear and American Workwear gift cards can be used online at WhistleWorkwear.com or at any of our Whistle Workwear locations. To find a location near you see The Store Locator.
19. How do I create an online account?
On the top of your screen click Login, once you are directed to the login page you have the option to create a new account. Simply fill out all required areas and then click the create account button.
20. How do I change my personal information in my online account?
1. You will first need to Login to your account.
2. When logged in you will be redirected back to the home page of WhistleWorkwear.com website.
3. On the top header, located towards the top of your screen, you will now see My Account, click on the button and you will then see all your personal information
4. You can update your billing information, password and email address.
5. Don’t forget to hit save.
21. I forgot my account password, what should I do?
1. You will first need to go to Login,
2. At the bottom of the login box you will see Email my password to me.
3. You will be redirected to the password recovery page where you will enter your email address used to sign up your account.
4. You will then be emailed a new password and a link to sign in.
5. You will enter in your email/username and the temporary password sent to you.
6. Once logged in you can go into your account and update your password.
22.Will any of my information ever be shared with anyone?
23. Do you have a catalog?
Unfortunately, we don’t due to our inventory changing with the seasons. However, you can sign up for our e-mailing list or follow us on Facebook and Instagram to be notified of our latest items, sales and promotions.
24. How do I share product feedback?
To enter your review of any of our products, go to the product page and click on Reviews. You will need to be logged into your account first. Follow the instructions for entering information into the Product Review page before submitting.
25. How can I determine what size to order?
On the product page next to the description tab, you will find a size chart tab. Click the size chart to help with sizing.
26. How do I clean my work boots?
Please reference our Footwear FAQ’s