Ergodyne Chill-Its® High Visibility Cooling Skull Cap
The Chill-Its® 6632 Cooling Skull Cap is a low-profile cap that wicks away moisture when worn dry and provides evaporative cooling relief when worn wet. Designed with stretchy performance knit fabric to provide UPF 50+ sun protection against harmful UV rays. An elastic band lines the interior for a snug and comfortable fit.
How to Activate: Just soak in water until saturated, then wring out excess water – the evaporative cooling process begins instantly and lasts for hours. If wearing dry, the moisture-wicking fabric draws perspiration away to help keep you dry. Anti-Odor treatment keeps this cooling headwear fresh, while reflective accents ensure workers are seen in low-light conditions.
The low-profile design fits comfortably under a hard hat or helmet and is great for construction workers, landscaping, roofing, or anybody working in the heat. It can also be used to reduce the risk of heat stress while mountain biking, motorcycling, gardening, hiking, playing sports and more.
- Performance Knit Fabric – Soft, durable, stretchable fabric
- One Size Fits Most – Elastic band fits snug and comfortable to head
- Instant Cooling Relief – When wet, cooling is immediate and can last for hours
- Moistrue-Wicking – When dry, will absorb sweat & wick moisture away
- Sun Protection – UPF 50+ sun protection from harmful UV rays
- Anti-Odor Treatment – Keeps it fresh
- Reflective Accents – For low-light visibility
- Low-Profile Design – Fits comfortably under any hard hat or helmet
- Machine washable