NEBO Tools Certified Intrinsically Safe 60 Lumen LED Pen Light
What is a Safety Rated Flashlight?
In some working environments, flashlights are needed that can be safely operated when explosive gases, liquids, dusts, or fibers are present. Flashlights that have been certified as intrinsically safe are designed in such a way that they will not be a source of ignition in those hazardous environments.
- Meets Division 1 requirements
- Light Output:
- 60 lumens: 17.5 hours / 41 meters
- Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous conditions
- Momentary ON (half press for instant ON)
- Built-in Hydrogen gas release valve
- Tamper-proof battery carriage design
- Slim and compact pen design
- Glove-friendly rubberized rear power button
- Durable belt/pocket clip
- Rear-positioned, ON/OFF button
- Lanyard included
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) (Only use the following battery types for replacement: Energizer E92, Duracell MN2400, Panasonic LR03, Rayovac LR03)
- 0.09 lbs.
- (H) 5.59” x (W) 1.18” x (D) 1.02”