NEBO Tools Certified Intrinsically Safe 120 Lumen General Purpose LED Flashlight
6755Regular price $54.99
What is a Safety Rated Flashlight?
In some working environments, flashlights are needed that can be safely operated when explosive gases, liquids, dusts, or fibers are present. Flashlights that have been certified as intrinsically safe are designed in such a way that they will not be a source of ignition in those hazardous environments.
- Meets Division 1 requirements
- Light Output:
- High (120 lumens): 6 hours / 172 meters
- Low (31 lumens): 69 hours / 85 meters
- Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous conditions
- Glove-friendly rubberized rear power button
- Built-in Hydrogen gas release valve
- Aluminum heat sink
- Removable spring-loaded belt clip
- Tamper-proof battery carriage design
- Rear-positioned, ON/OFF button
- Lanyard included
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (included) (Only use the following battery types for replacement: Energizer E91, Duracell MN1500, Rayovac 815, Ansmann 5015548, Ansmann 1502-0002 NiMH: Energizer NH15-2300)
- 0.25 lbs.
- (H) 6.85” x (W) 1.85” x (D) 1.85”