Duke Cannon Men's Big Ass Brick of Soap® Victory Scent - 10 oz Bar
03GREEN1Regular price $8.99
FACT: MEN LIKE GIFTS TOO. YES. THE BIG ASS BRICK OF SOAP IS FOR REAL.
Duke Cannon's bricks of soap are inspired by the soap used by Korean War GIs. In fact, they're manufactured in the same Memphis, Tennessee factory the U.S. government contracted to produce them originally.
- WWII-era propaganda package: Victory is in Your Hands!
- Smells like Victory (a clean, fresh scent with a hint of grass)
- Triple milled for highest quality
- Steel cut grains for texture & exfoliation (gripability)
- 10oz bar is 3x the size of mainstream soaps
- Modeled after soap used by GIs in the Korean War
- No brainer gift price point
- Field tested by Active Duty U.S. Soldiers
- A portion of proceeds goes to supporting Veteran's causes
- A gift men actually love & want repeatedly
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- MADE IN THE USA
True to its name, this superior grade soap product is big (10 oz.) and will last much longer than the dainty little bars sold at your local grocery. It also smells awesome and contains steel cut grains for maximum gripability. If you enjoy activities like drinking American beer or using power tools, then frankly, this is the only soap meant for you.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Fragrance, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Iron Oxides, FD&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Blue No. 1, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate