Duke Cannon Big Ass Brick of Soap® Productivity - 10 oz Bar
03WHITE1Regular price $8.99
FACT: MEN LIKE GIFTS TOO. YES. THE BIG ASS BRICK OF SOAP IS FOR REAL.
Duke Cannon's bricks of soap are inspired by the soap used by Korean War GIs. In fact, they're manufactured in the same Memphis, Tennessee factory the U.S. government contracted to produce them originally.
- WWII-era propaganda package: Productivity Wins the Day!
- Smells like Productivity (fresh, energizing mint)
- Triple milled for highest quality
- Steel cut grains for texture & exfoliation (gripability)
- 10oz bar is 3x the size of mainstream soaps
- Modeled after soap used by GIs in the Korean War
- No brainer gift price point
- Field tested by Active Duty U.S. Soldiers
- A portion of proceeds goes to supporting Veteran's causes
- A gift men actually love & want repeatedly
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- MADE IN THE USA
For the early rising man who leads a life of productivity, Duke Cannon created a soap with a hint of menthol to cool the skin and wake him up so he can get things done. This superior grade bar soap has a fresh mint smell and contains steel cut grains for maximum grip. Like all Duke Cannon Big Ass Bricks of Soap, this brick weighs in at a hefty 10 oz. and lasts longer than the dainty soaps your mom uses.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Fragrance, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate