Duke Cannon Men's Big Ass Brick of Soap® Naval Supremacy - 10 oz Bar
03BLUE1Regular price $8.99
FACT: MEN LIKE GIFTS TOO. YES. THE BIG ASS BRICK OF SOAP IS FOR REAL.
Duke Cannon's bricks of soap are inspired by the soap used by Korean War GIs. In fact, they're manufactured in the same Memphis, Tennessee factory the U.S. government contracted to produce them originally.
- WWII-era propaganda package: Naval Supremacy Starts in Your Shower
- Smells like Naval Supremacy (refreshing ocean scent)
- Triple milled for highest quality
- Steel cut grains for texture & exfoliation (gripability)
- 10oz bar is 3x the size of mainstream soaps
- Modeled after soap used by GIs in the Korean War
- No brainer gift price point
- Field tested by Active Duty U.S. Soldiers
- A portion of proceeds goes to supporting Veteran's causes
- A gift men actually love & want repeatedly
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- MADE IN THE USA
While other blue soaps are named "Ocean Force" or "Summer Mist," Duke Cannon's blue soap is the only one big enough to be named "Naval Supremacy." With a package sporting the official colors of the U.S. Navy, this superior grade product weights in at a hefty 10 oz. and has steel cut grains for maximum grip.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Blue 1