WHISTLE CASH Terms & Conditions
1. How To Participate in WHISTLE WORKWEAR CASH Promotion (“Promotion”): For every $25 spent on Eligible Purchases (defined below) at Whistleworkwear.com between 10/13/2020 at 12:01am PT and 10/14/2020 at 11:59pm PT, customer will receive $10 in WHISTLE CASH, up to a maximum of $30 in WHISTLE CASH per transaction. Eligible purchases include sale, regular and clearance merchandise (“Eligible Purchases”) but exclude gift cards, packaging, applicable taxes and prior purchases. WHISTLE CASH will be available in increments of $10, $20, and $30.
**WHISTLE CASH will be shipped to you with your order.**
WHISTLE CASH is earned on the amount of customer purchases after all applicable discounts are applied and before tax is imposed. Purchases that do not meet the above minimum thresholds do not qualify for WHISTLE CASH. Any purchase amounts remaining after WHISTLE CASH thresholds have been reached do not carryover to future purchases or qualify for additional WHISTLE CASH. Only one (1) WHISTLE CASH coupon can be earned per transaction while supplies last. WHISTLE CASH is not legal tender. No cash back. In the case of unavailability of WHISLTE CASH, Whistle Workwear reserves the right to substitute a reward of equal or greater value and to void WHISTLE CASH in the event the Eligible Purchase is canceled or returned.
2. Eligibility: Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
3. How to Redeem WHISTLE CASH: Customer can redeem $10 in WHISTLE CASH on Eligible Purchases in $25 increments. In other words, customer can redeem $10 in WHISTLE CASH on an Eligible Purchase of $25 or more, or $20 in WHISTLE CASH on an Eligible Purchase of $50 or more, or $30 in WHISTLE CASH on an Eligible Purchase of $75 or more. Only one (1) WHISTLE CASH coupon may be redeemed per transaction. Redemption must be made at Whistleworkwear.com between 10/26/2020 at 12:01am PT and 11/08/2020 at 11:59pm PT (“Redemption Period”). Any WHISTLE CASH that is not redeemed during the Redemption Period is forfeited. Customer is responsible for remaining balance of purchase not covered by WHISTLE CASH. To redeem in stores, customer must surrender the WHISTLE CASH coupon to the cashier at checkout. Customer’s WHISTLE CASH will be deducted from the total purchase price (exclusive of applicable taxes). WHISTLE CASH is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. Offer is good for one-time use only and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The value of your WHISTLE CASH will not be returned if you make a return or exchange.
WHISTLE CASH cannot be applied (i) to purchases of gift cards; (ii) to reduce customer's Whistle Workwear charge account balance; or (iii) to packaging, applicable taxes, or as price adjustments on prior purchases.
4. General Conditions: Void if WHISTLE CASH is copied, transferred, sold, auctioned, exchanged or expired. WHISTLE CASH is not redeemable in any manner other than as provided herein. By participating, customer agrees to release and hold harmless Whistle Workwear, and its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, which may occur in connection with the Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of WHISTLE CASH. Whistle Workwear reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should cheating, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion.
5. Governing Law: For Canadian residents, the laws of their province of residence shall govern this promotion and these Terms and Conditions.Sponsored by: Whistle Workwear