Following the current fashion trend of Retro Sneakers CAT created the Woodward oxford. Athletic look with the safety of a work shoe. The Woodward work sneaker seamlessly unites work to life, day and night to help keep you going on and off the clock. With the comfort of a retro sneaker and CAT’s unmatched rugged durability, we’re proud of the evolution built into CAT safety footwear and promises to always keep you moving.
Safety steel toe
EVA midsole for all day comfort
Ease insole for extra comfort and cushion
Electrical Hazard rated
Slip resistant outsole gives you sure footed traction in slippery conditions.
KEEN Utility Women's Seattle Electrical Hazard Aluminum Toe Romeo Boot
Lace up some precise cushioning performance. The Print Work ULTK has a dense outer rim midsole for support and central rubber lugs for traction. The Ultraknit upper is irritation-free for all-day comfort with an athletic look. The composite toe provides impact protection that meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-17 safety standards.
Sublite Cushion Work achieves maximum lightness and flexibility in a work shoe. With deep flex grooves, the SubLite foam midsole reduces weight and allows for greater range of motion. Rubber pads provide traction at heel strike and forefoot takeoff while minimizing weight. Mesh uppers allow for ultimate breathability and moisture transfer for all day cooling comfort. A MemoryTech Massage footbed adapts to the unique contours of your foot.
Full-foot flex grooves for improved mobility and flex with every step
Low-cut design for a sleek, athletic look and easy ankle mobility
MemoryTech Massage footbed adapts to the contours of your foot and provides immediate cushioning
Sublite foam midsole for lightweight cushioning and soft support
Alloy toe reduces weight while maintaining impact protection (meets or exceeds ASTM F2413)
Rocky Women's 5-Inch Waterproof Electrical Hazard Composite Toe Work Boot
Defined by the job that needs to be done and built with the necessary requirements that come with doing it, the Mae work boot meets the challenge. This steel toe with its hiker-inspired design offers the protection and durability that is expected in a Cat Footwear boot. From the high-performing, slip-resistant outsole to its protective steel toe and electrical hazard properties, this chukka boot can easily handle the tough environments of industrial worksites. The Mae is highly durable and waterproof, too, which keeps everything dry and comfortable. The interior is lined for breathability and the cushioning underfoot for comfort. Mae is a solid choice and destined to be a staple for women’s work gear.
• ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact and compression
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Cement Construction for added durability
• Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper keeps feet dry and protected
• Nylon Mesh Lining and Sock Liner for added breathability and comfort
• Molded EVA Footbed offers extra shock absorption
• Nylon Shank provides support and stability
• Molded PU Midsole for durability and comfort
• T1260 Rubber Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant
• Slip Resistant reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
Avenger Women's Waterproof Electrical Hazard Composite Toe Wedge Work Boot