Duke Cannon Men's Big Ass Beer Soap® - Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA - 10 oz Bar
01IPABEERRegular price $9.99
FACT: MEN LIKE GIFTS TOO. YES. THE BIG ASS BRICK OF SOAP IS FOR REAL.
Duke Cannon's bricks of soap are inspired by the soap used by Korean War GIs. In fact, they're manufactured in the same Memphis, Tennessee factory the U.S. government contracted to produce them originally.
- Triple milled for highest quality
- Steel cut grains for texture & exfoliation (gripability)
- 10oz bar is 3x the size of mainstream soaps
- Modeled after soap used by GIs in the Korean War
- No brainer gift price point
- Field tested by Active Duty U.S. Soldiers
- A portion of proceeds goes to supporting Veteran's causes
- A gift men actually love & want repeatedly
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- MADE IN THE USA
For a refreshing change of pace after a hard day's work, Duke Cannon enjoys the occasional Deschutes beer in the comfort of a cold shower. To honor that ritual, we poured a few cases of Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA in our soap vat, and the results were fantastic - a large, Big Ass Beer Soap with top notes of fresh citrus and neroli perfectly blended with base notes of sandalwood and oakmoss. It smells so good, you'll want to swear more often. Crafted in Memphis with plant based ingredients and Fresh Squeezed IPA Born in Bend, OR.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Eau (Water), Glycerin, Fragrance, Beer, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate