It's not an option to slack off when your feet feel this good. Timberland Pro's Powertrain safety-toe shoes combine lightweight performance with athletic style and work boot protection, finished off with conductive, slip- and oil-resistant outsoles. This work shoe also meets SD static-dissipative ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 safety standards. They provide protection through conduction and resistance to the wearer against potential hazards due to excessively low footwear resistance.
- Premium ripstop nylon uppers with abrasion-resistant screen print
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Non-metallic shank for structural support
- Conductive outsole outsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Low-density Timberland PRO® polyurethane outsole has built-in anti-fatigue technology and is slip- and abrasion-resistant
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9) is 1.12 pounds