Duke Cannon Men's Big Ass Brick of Soap® Leaf and Leather Scent - 10 oz Bar
03LEAFLEATHER1Regular price $8.99
FACT: MEN LIKE GIFTS TOO. YES. THE BIG ASS BRICK OF SOAP IS FOR REAL.
Duke Cannon's bricks of soap are inspired by the soap used by Korean War GIs. In fact, they're manufactured in the same Memphis, Tennessee factory the U.S. government contracted to produce them originally.
- Triple milled for highest quality
- Steel cut grains for texture & exfoliation (gripability)
- 10oz bar is 3x the size of mainstream soaps
- Modeled after soap used by GIs in the Korean War
- No brainer gift price point
- Field tested by Active Duty U.S. Soldiers
- A portion of proceeds goes to supporting U.S. Veteran's causes
- A gift men actually love & want repeatedly
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- MADE IN THE USA
Duke Cannon would rather explore the Great Plains on horseback than navigate the parking lot of an outlet mall in a compact car. It's in the Great Wide Open, about 1,000 miles from the nearest food court, where a light breeze carries the scent of old leather mixed with fresh rolled tobacco leaves. Take a trip back in time when a nice, masculine scent didn't involve citrus fruits or flowers, and experience this American-made soap inspired by leaf and leather.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxides, Pentasodium Pentetate