Duke Cannon Men's Big Ass Brick of Soap® Fresh Cut Pine Scent - 10 oz Bar
03PINE1Regular price $8.99
FACT: MEN LIKE GIFTS TOO. YES. THE BIG ASS BRICK OF SOAP IS FOR REAL.
Duke Cannon's bricks of soap are inspired by the soap used by Korean War GIs. In fact, they're manufactured in the same Memphis, Tennessee factory the U.S. government contracted to produce them originally.
- Triple milled for highest quality
- Steel cut grains for texture & exfoliation (gripability)
- 10oz bar is 3x the size of mainstream soaps
- Modeled after soap used by GIs in the Korean War
- No brainer gift price point
- Field tested by Active Duty U.S. Soldiers
- A portion of proceeds goes to supporting Veteran's causes
- A gift men actually love & want repeatedly
- Cruelty free - never tested on animals
- MADE IN THE USA
Duke Cannon does not require the rich aroma of a $7 cappuccino to get him going in the morning, and he doesn't need comfy fashion boots to stay "cozy." Instead, Duke Cannon finds inspiration and warmth in hard work, like a morning spent chopping wood in the solitude of a pine forest. Experience the invigorating scent of fresh split pine and celebrate a return to basics with this American made soap inspired by the lush green wilderness of the Pacific Northwest.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate and/or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate